Fort Myers Points of Interest
- Art of the Olympians Museum
- The Calusa Nature Center and Planetarium is a private, not-for-profit, environmental education organization. Set on a 105-acre (0.42 km2) site, it has a museum, three nature trails, a planetarium, butterfly and bird aviaries, a gift shop and meeting and picnic areas.
- City of Palms Park, former home of the Boston Red Sox spring training program, close to downtown Fort Myers.
- It is also home to the Gulf Coast League Red Sox.
- Edison and Ford Winter Estates
- Edison Mall
- Historic Downtown, waterfront entertainment district
- Murphy-Burroughs House
Browse our listings of Fort Myers homes for sale or contact one of our Fort Myers real estate agents so we can do the search for you. We’re here to find your dream home.